DetailsRangamati is the administrative headquarters of Rangamati Hill District in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh. It is also a Capital city of Chittagong Hill Tracts. The town is located at 22°37'60N 92°12'0E and has an altitude of 14 metres (49 feet). It's a travel destination of Bangladesh which is known as "Lake City". The district is administered by an office named as District Administration,Rangamati Bangladesh. Chittagong a 77 km road amidst green fields and winding hills leads to Rangamati; which is a wonderful repository of scenic splendours with flora and fauna of varied descriptions.
- Dhaka-Rangamati-Dhaka by A/C Volvo Coach.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Hotel 3* Sufia international transfer (PVT)
- Sightseeing by Reserved Boat Hanging Bridge, Pada Ting Ting, Rajbari & Shovolong
- Lunch & dinner and all personal expenses.
- Which is not mention in includes
DAY 00: DHAKA–RANGAMATI:
• Departure for Rangamati by A/C coach at 2130hrs.
• Overnight bus journey.
DAY 01: RANGAMATI:
• Arrive early in the morning.
• Check in hotel
• Start for sightseeing by reserved boat Hanging Bridge, Pada Ting Ting, Rajbari & Shovolong.
• Back to hotel & overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: RANGAMATI:
• Take breakfast
• Easy & free day for self activity
• Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 03: RANGAMATI-DHAKA:
• After breakfast start for back Dhaka at 0930hrs
• Arrive Dhaka at afternoon.
• Back to your sweet home & End the trip.
- Terms and Conditions
- Cost based on Twin sharing Per person
- Extra Person / Child with Bed (CWB) sharing the Room on mattress.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing will be done as per the vehicle details mentioned
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged 75% as per child no bed (CNB).
- Children below 5 years charge only Airfare & visa fees.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for
- Plan as per the details mentioned in the Itinerary.