DetailsKuakata is a panoramic sea beach and village on the southernmost tip of Bangladesh. Located in the Patuakhali district, Kuakata has a wide sandy beach from where one can see both the sunrise and sunset. It is about 320 Kilometers south of Dhaka, the capital, and about 70 Kilometers from the district headquarters.
• Dhaka–Kuakata -Dhaka by bus
• 02 nights double sharing accommodation at Hotel Kuakata Inn. Or BPC Motel at Kuakata.
• Breakfast at hotel.
• Take care by local experienced guide during the trip.
• Lunch & dinner
• Which is not mention in includes
DAY 00: DHAKA– KUAKATA:
- Departure for Kuakata by Bus at 2130 hrs.
- Overnight bus journey.
DAY 01: KUAKATA:
- Arrive Kuakata early in the morning 0700hrs.
- Transfer to Hotel.
- Check in hotel & take breakfast.
- Enjoy yourself.
- Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: KUAKATA:
- Early morning visit Gongamoti char & enjoy the sun rising.
- Take breakfast,
- In the evening visit Buddhist temple.
- Overnight stay.
DAY 03: KUAKATA - DHAKA:
- After breakfast enjoy free time.
- Start for back Dhaka at 1900hrs.
- Overnight Journey
DAY 00: DHAKA:
- Arrive next morning
- Back to your sweet home & end the trip
- Terms and Conditions
- Cost based on Twin sharing Per person
- Extra Person / Child with Bed (CWB) sharing the Room on mattress.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing will be done as per the vehicle details mentioned
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged 75% as per child no bed (CNB).
- Children below 5 years charge only Airfare & visa fees.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for
- Plan as per the details mentioned in the Itinerary.