Singapore officially the Republic of Singapore, is a modern city-state and island country in Southeast Asia. It lies off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and is 137 kilometers (85 mi) north of the equator. The country's territory consists of the diamond-shaped main island, commonly referred to as Singapore Island in English and Pulau Ujong in Malay, and more than 60 significantly smaller islets.
- Visa assistance and fee
- Return Air tickets by Regent Airways with taxes
- Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer (SIC)
- 02 Nights double sharing stay at Hotel Clarimont/Broadway Hotel, Singapore
- 03 Breakfast at Hotel
- 01 half day city tour
- Take care by local Guide
- Visa fee per person cost 6,000/-
- Lunch & dinner
- Which is not mention in includes
DAY 01: DHAKA–SINGAPORE:
- Depart for Singapore at 1430hrs by Regent Air
- Upon arrival at 2015hrs
- Transfer to hotel.
- Afternoon free for self activity
- Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 02: SINGAPORE:
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Enjoy half day city tour
- Overnight at hotel
DAY 03: SINGAPORE-DHAKA:
- Take breakfast at hotel
- Free time up to lunch
- Depart for Dhaka at 2115hrs
- Arrive Dhaka at 2330hrs
- Back to your sweet home & end the trip
- Terms and Conditions
- Cost based on Twin sharing Per person
- Extra Person / Child with Bed (CWB) sharing the Room on mattress.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing will be done as per the vehicle details mentioned
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged 75% as per child no bed (CNB).
- Children below 5 years charge only Airfare & visa fees.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for
- Plan as per the details mentioned in the Itinerary.