First inhabitants of Istanbul are dating back to second millennia BC, they were settled on the Asian side of the city. Its first name comes from Megara king Byzas who took his colonists here in the 7th century BC to establish a colony named Byzantium, the Greek name for a city on the Bosphorus. Byzas chose this spot after consulting an oracle of Delphi who told him to settle across from the "land of the blind". Indeed, Byzas believed that earlier settlers must have been "blind" for overlooking this superb location at the entrance of the Bosphorus strait, only access to the Black Sea.
• Return Air Ticket Dhaka- Istanbul-Dhaka by Saudi Arabian Air
• 3 nights hotel in Istanbul at Taxim Lounge Hotel 4* or Similar.
• Guided Istanbul City Tour
• Guided Istanbul Bosporus Cruise Tour
• Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
• Professional English-speaking tour guides
• Return transfer to Istanbul Ataturk airport
• Breakfast for 3 nights
• Visa Fees
• Lunch +Dinner, extras at hotel or additional meals
• Tipping: Tips for guides and drivers
• Insurance: All types
Day 1: Dhaka- Istanbul - Arrival Day
Depart for Istanbul at ………………hrs via ………………. by Saudi Arabian Air. Arrived ………… at ………..hrs, Again Depart for Istanbul at ………………….hrs, Arrived at ……………hrs. Welcome to Turkey Istanbul Airport. Meet with TravelShop Turkey staff and transfer to your hotel, Transfer from airport & check in to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 : Istanbul Bosporus Cruise and Shopping Tour
• Pick up at 08:30 am from the hotel and depart for the Istanbul Bosporus Cruise and Shopping Tour. BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. During the excursion you will see the magnificent sights of the following attractions from your boat. See Dolmabahce Palace, and further along, the parks and imperial pavilions of Yildiz Palace. On the coastal edge of this park, is Ciragan Palace, 300 meters of its marble facade faces the shore. At Ortakoy a great variety of artists gather every Sunday to display their work along the street. Ortakoy is a symbol of tolerance with a church, a mosque and a synagogue existing side by side for centuries.
RUMELI FORTRESS Built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452 prior to the conquest of Istanbul was completed in only four months to control and protect the infamous Bosporus passage. It is one of the most beautiful works of military architecture anywhere in the world. BEYLERBEYI PALAS (from the boat). The summer residence of Ottoman sultans exists in its original renovated glory featuring original antique furniture and magnificent gardens with the Harem on the Asian side of Istanbul. BOSPORUS BRIDGE enjoys a unique chance to step from one continent (Asia) to another (Europe) CAMLICA HILL the highest point in Istanbul. At the top of it you can rest and admire the magnificent panorama of Istanbul and the Bosporus from the beautiful gardens, landscaped in traditional Turkish Ottoman style. SHOPPING TOUR (after cruise) Experience the traditional silk weaving skills of Turkish women at the carpet weaving courses provided by The Ministry of National Education. You will get the opportunity to see jewellery, handcrafts centre and a modern leatherwear show. Enjoy the experience of shopping whilst gaining the knowledge of the ancient craftsmen, with Murti's Tour's local escort full of knowledge about how to haggle the streets of Istanbul. The rest of the evening is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul
Day 3: Istanbul City Tour
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for a day tour of old Istanbul city.
Visit to TOPKAPI PALACE The great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.Then proceed to ST. SOPHIA This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine. Lunch break at 13:00pm. After the lunch we will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths' street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as hand painted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour dropp off to hotel, Overnight in Istanbul.
• Please Note: Hagia Sophia is closed on mondays, Topkapi Palace closed on tuesdays, Grand Bazaar closed on sundays. If your tour is on one of these days we would offer you to visit Underground Cistern instead of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi palace museum, instead of Grand Baazar you will visit Spice Bazaar.
Day4: Istanbul –Dhaka:
• After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport for your flight to Dhaka at ……….hrs and Arrived at …………..hrs.