DetailsThimbu is the capital and largest city of the Bhutan. It is situated in the western central part of Bhutan and the surrounding valley is one of Bhutan's dzongkhags, the Thimphu District. The city became the capital of Bhutan in 1961. As of 2005 it had a population of 79,185, with 98,676 people living in the entire Thimphu district.
- Return Air economy ticket Dhaka- Paro- Dhaka by Druk Air.
- 01 Nights twin sharing stay at 2* hotel in Paro
- 02 Night twin sharing stay at 2* hotel in Thimphu
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Airport pick up and Transfer on all destinations in PVT Basis.
- All Meals during the trip.
- All time take care by experienced guide Dhaka to Dhaka.
- Which not mention is in includes
DAY 01: DHAKA- PARO – THIMPHU:
• Meet and greets at Dhaka Int’ Airport 0630 hrs.
• Depart for Bhutan at 0945 hrs.
• Arrive Bhutan at 1120 hrs and transfer to Thimpu.
• Lunch at Local restaurant and on the way enjoy visit the National Museum housed in an ancient watchtower, which has a fine collection of ancient Thangka painting, textiles, weapons and artifacts.
• Later drive you through the valley of Paro to Thimphu the capital city. Check in the Hotel.
• Afternoon visit memorial Chorten built in the memory of Lt. His Majesty the King by Royal Queen Mother, then after visit Budha view point.
• Dinner at hotel and over night at hotel.
DAY 02: THIMPHU:
• Breakfast at hotel and Morning drive to Dochula pass (10,000ft) from where you can see the beautiful view of Eastern Himalayan range in the clear sunny day.
• After Lunch Changangkha Lhakhang, Motithang mini Zoo to see the National animal The Takin. Drive down to viewpoint from where you have magnificent view of Thimphu valley.Evening if possible you can visit Tashichodzong, the parliament house of the country.
• Dinner and over night at hotel.
DAY 03: THIMPHU -PARO
• Breakfast and Early morning transfer to Paro; hike to Taktsang monastery if you are interested otherwise just upto the viewpoint, one of the most sacred religious sites of the country.
• Later visit Drukgyul Dzong (ruin fortress) and later visit Kyichu Lhakhang. Evening scroll down town. O/N Hotel
DAY 04: PARO- DHAKA:
• After Breakfast and Morning transfer to Airport for your ward flight.
• Depart for Dhaka at
- Terms and Conditions
- Cost based on Twin sharing Per person
- Extra Person / Child with Bed (CWB) sharing the Room on mattress.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing will be done as per the vehicle details mentioned
- Children above 10+ years will be charged 100% as per Adult Rate
- Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged 75% as per child no bed (CNB).
- Children below 5 years charge only Airfare & visa fees.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for
- Plan as per the details mentioned in the Itinerary.